for more information
The Award Winning Enforcer is a wireless system that includes a control panel (Enforcer 32-WE), integrated keypad and a variety of wireless devices which all use the Pyronix two way wireless technology. Each wireless device on the Enforcer, including keyfobs, is a transmitter and a receiver, allowing the implementation of the following technologies:
- Instant Two way Device Control (ITDC)
- Signal Strength Indicator (SSI)
- Pyronix High Security two way wireless data encryption Protocol (TDE)
- Programmable wireless supervision time
- Pyronix intelligent jamming detection
Domestic & Commercial SecurityThe compact nature of the control panel make it ideal for discreet installations where space is limited, and because no wires need to trail around the premises, the installation time is greatly reduced.
Reliable 868MHzThe 868MHz band has been reserved for security alarms so there will be no interference from your surroundings affecting the security and reliability of the Enforcer system.
COMMERCIAL / RESIDENTIAL
- 4 Areas
- 32 Wireless inputs
- 2 Wired inputs (expandable to 34)
- 3 Wired outputs (expandable to 19)
- 80 User codes
- Up to 19 User Automation Outputs
- 32 wireless keyfobs with individual user ID
- Up to 3 Wired Keypads/Readers
- In built proximity reader
- 750 Event log with time and date
- 12V Auxiliary output / back up battery time 12 hours
- 868MHz Transceiver FM technology
- Pyronix two way wireless technology
|Two Way Wireless Technology||Each wireless device on the Enforcer system, including movement detectors is a transmitter and a receiver. The wireless technology used on the Enforcer system holds a significant advantage over one way and some two way wireless products currently available on the market:|
1) All wireless devices know when the system is armed and disarmed.
Armed: All including movement detectors are permanently awake, making the protection much more secure.
Disarmed: The detection component of the movement detectors is disabled, preserving battery power. However, the detectors still communicate with the control panel via low power supervision messages.
Alarm Condition: During an alarm condition each activation of the movement detectors (PIR and DT) is transmitted to the ARC and user as well as registered in the memory log. This is only possible because detectors in the Enforcer system never sleep after activated as other products from most other brands would do, therefore compromising security.
2) The Enforcer 2-way wireless system allows the implementation of the Double Knock feature for every wireless movement detector (PIRs and DTs). This feature is normally found on wired systems only and is used to reduce false alarms on difficult installations.
|Signal Strength Indicator (SSI)||One of the key advantages of implementing of the SSI technology is to allow the installer to view the wireless transmission signal strength on both the control panel and wireless devices in real time.|
|Instant two way Device Control (ITDC)||The ITDC technology enables instant wake up and instant sleep of each device on the system, allowing continuous communication between the control panel and wireless devices while preserving battery power. This technology not only provides installers with total control of each device, but also gives users peace of mind that they have a reliable and secure wireless system.|
- Ensuring that all wireless detection devices know when the system is armed and disarmed.
- Ensuring that they are awake as soon as the system is armed.
|Pyronix High Security Wireless Device Encryption||The two way wireless protocol has been developed by Pyronix to ensure that the communication between all wireless system components is protected on a very high security level. The protocol uses the 128 BITS Pyronix advanced encryption key.|
|One Push To Learn||Assigning wireless devices to the system is made simple and quick by the one push to learn feature. |
1. Choose an input to learn the device to
2. Remove the plastic insulator between the battery and positive contact and press LEARN button
3. Input learnt
Quick, Simple and Efficient!
|Product||Description|| ||Product||Description|| |
|KX12DQ-WE||Two Way Wireless KX 12m Digital PIR (868MHz)||KX10DP-WE||Two Way Wireless KX 10m Pet Immune PIR (868MHZ)|
|KX15DC-WE||Two Way 868MHZ Radio KX 15m Digital Curtain PIR||KX25LR-WE||Two Way Wireless KX 25m Long Range PIR (868MHz Grade 2)|
|MC1-WE||Two Way Wireless magnetic contact / universal transmitter with 1 reed / 1 input + tamper input (Export Only)||CO-WE||Two Way Wireless Carbon Monoxide Sensor (coming soon)|
|WL-WE||Two Way Water Leak Sensor (Grade 2 868MHz)||KF4-WE||Control your Enforcer Wireless Burglar Alarm with Ease|
|DIGI-1200||Digital Communicator||SHOCK-WE||Two Way Wireless Shock Sensor|
|SMOKE-WE||Two Way Wireless Smoke Sensor||DELTABELL-WE ||Two Way 868MHz Wireless External Siren & Strobe|
|Batteries||Replacement Batteries for the wireless devices|| || || |
|Number of Wireless inputs||32|
|Number of wired inputds (DEOL)||2|
|Input current loop||83mA|
|Number of programming inputs||32|
|INPUT / OUTPUT BOARD|
|Output Voltage||13.2V (Nominal)|
|Max. Total Current Output||0.07A|
|PGM1, STRB, BELL||250mA Continous Load|
|SAB / AUX Fuses||350mA Self Resetting|
|Digital Communicator||DIGI-1200 (PSTN) or DIGI-GSM|
|Operating Temperature||-10 - +50 C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 - +80 C|
|DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT|
|Power Input||230VAC - 15/+10%|
|Rated Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Input Fuse Rating||T 2A (non replaceable)|
|ENVIRONMENTAL (WIRELESS DEVICE)|
|COMPLIANCE (click image to download certificate)|
|EN Europe|| |