Location: Winnersh or Doncaster
Closing Date: 31/03/2023
Highly competitive salary with an Excellent Benefits package
Based in Winnersh, Berkshire or Doncaster
Pyronix is a world-leading manufacturer of electronic security equipment for use in residential, commercial and industrial applications in the intruder alarm market. We design a wide range of multi-award-winning wired and wireless intruder alarm solutions, utilising market-leading technologies developed exclusively by our in-house R&D team.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Software Engineer who is self-motivated, enthusiastic Team player to be part of our Software development team creating innovative products and features for the global security industry.
The primary purpose of this role is to design, code, test and maintain the high quality code with in our security products.
Key aspects of the role
• To Research, design, develop and debug software solutions for new and existing products and features.
• Provision of a full set of technical documentation for allocated projects and provide support for those projects where future design changes are required.
• Ensuring product designs and code conform to all relevant standards pertaining to safety, functionality and performance.
• Ensuring new code and updated code is fully tested with no regressions.
• Participation in code and design reviews
• Investigate and resolved issues within the code.
• Provide ongoing support to all stakeholders including customers.
• Use Skills, experience to train, and develop team members.
This is a demanding role within a market leading business and some skills and experience are essential. We are seeking someone who can demonstrate experience in
• C++ and C, (+ 5 years)
• Embedded Linux (+ 5 years)
• Object oriented design methods and tools
• Target debugs, monitors or simulators
• Creation of quality technical documentation.
• Source code control systems
• Proven experience in an Agile software development environment
• Debugging skills
Even better if you have worked with
Comms MQTT,TLS, REST API, RS485, USB
• Java script
• ARM processors
• Real Time Operating Systems
• UI/UX coding
• TCP and UDP communications
• Familiarity with peripherals e.g. GPIO, DMA, ADC, Timers, etc
• Wi-Fi, OTA, uboot, 3G and 4G modems
• Software test automation
Are you the next member of the team?
Pyronix is a growing business, driven through technological excellence. The team are highly motivated and dedicated to ensure our products surpass the demands of the customer at every level. If you have experience and qualifications in the areas above, with the ability to work as part of a team, with focused and individual skill-sets, then we want to hear from you.
You can expect to be rewarded, supported and valued at all stages of your Pyronix journey. Be the next member of the Market- leading team!
Looking forward to receiving your details to Steve Mckiernan (Talent Partner) email@example.com or contact me on 07867 155562 for an informal discussion.
Any unsolicited submissions from recruiters will be considered a gift