MODERN SLAVERY POLICY
Policy brief and purpose
Pyronix opposes any use of modern slavery or human trafficking in the manufacture of products we distribute and fully supports the promotion of ethical and lawful business practices within our own business and supply chain. We expect our suppliers to demonstrate that they are taking sufficient steps to ensure that that they achieve high ethical standards throughout their business operations.
The workplace practices that we expect from our suppliers include:
- Suppliers are not to use slave labour, illegal child labour or forced labour.
- Suppliers will ensure that the overall terms of employment are voluntary.
- Suppliers shall follow all local applicable laws pertaining to minimum age requirements, wages, overtime and benefits.
- Suppliers shall follow all local applicable laws pertaining to the number of hours worked in a seven day week.
- Suppliers will periodically certify that they conform to the expectations described above and that all materials incorporated into their products comply with the laws regarding modern slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business.
Suppliers must be able to demonstrate compliance with this policy at the request and satisfaction of Pyronix. Pyronix reserves the right to conduct internal verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of modern slavery and human trafficking
This Policy covers all Pyronix Limited Suppliers.