Our Quality Policy is to:
- Achieve excellence through continual improvement, addressing risks and identifying opportunities across all areas of the business.
- Understanding our Customers needs and drive to exceed their expectations.
- Train, develop and empower colleagues to enhance quality standards and customer service, enabling their contribution to achieving company objectives.
- Comply with applicable legislative and regulatory obligations for our products and the requirements of the international quality standard; BS EN ISO 9001
- Focus on technology innovation through product design and development and to lead the way in bringing new technologies to market.
- Consistently manage change implementation processes ensuring we meet and exceed our customers’ expectations for the quality and delivery of our products and services.
- Be the partner of choice for customers through being a robust and agile supplier of quality, cutting edge products, software and services.
Supporting this is the aim of every employee to GET IT RIGHT FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME.
- The company ensures that adequate resources are made available to achieve the objectives of this
- The responsibility for discharge of the company’s obligations lies with management at every level
- It is the duty of every employee to co-operate with management to enable it to meet its objectives and to adhere to all company rules, procedures and practices.
- This policy is reviewed annually (or as necessary) and updated
- It is communicated to all employees and is available to the public and any interested parties on
Issue 3 updated 13/12/2022