Our Quality Policy is to:
• Strive for excellence and continual improvement through considering and addressing risks and identifying opportunities in all aspects of our business, products and our quality system
• Understand and monitor the requirements of all of our customers and other interested parties and strive to exceed their expectations
• Train, develop and empower employees to enhance their awareness of quality and customer service and enable their full participation and contribution to achieve the company’s objectives
• Comply with applicable legislative and regulatory obligations for our products and the requirements of the international quality standard; BS EN ISO 9001
• Focus on innovation in technology through our product design and development processes to strive to lead the way in bringing new technologies to the market
• Manage the design & development and change implementation processes in order to continue to satisfy our customers and maintain their expectations/consistency for our products and services at all times
• Ensure that we are the partner of choice for the customer by being a robust and agile supplier of quality products, with cutting edge software and services.
Supporting this is the aim of every employee to GET IT RIGHT FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME.
• The company ensures that adequate resources are made available to achieve the objectives of this policy.
• The responsibility for discharge of the company’s obligations lies with management at every level
• It is the duty of every employee to co-operate with management to enable it to meet its objectives and to adhere to all company rules, procedures and practices.
• This policy is reviewed annually (or as necessary) and updated accordingly.
• It is communicated to all employees and is available to the public and any interested parties on request.