Location: Pyronix Ltd - Hellaby, Rotherham
Closing Date: 20/05/2022
Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Flexible working opportunity
Based at our First-class manufacturing facility near Rotherham
Pyronix is a world-leading manufacturer of electronic security equipment for use in residential, commercial and industrial applications in the intruder alarm market. We design and manufacture a wide range of multi-award-winning wired and wireless intruder alarm solutions, utilising market-leading technologies developed exclusively in-house. Quality is at the forefront of all our operations and this is the chance to join the team and make a real difference
Providing a key interface between all functional areas in the business, Suppliers and customers on Quality related matters.
You will have practical involvement in ensuring that products meet specification and any non-conformances or quality issues are raised quickly and effectively concluded. Supporting the Quality Manager in all aspects of the function and becoming a subject matter expert as the business continues to grow.
Main aspects of the role
- To provide support to the Companies R&D and Operational Purchasing Departments for the consistent application of quality techniques (Supplier Non-Conformity), component related issues
- Facilitate and promote the use of appropriate problem solving techniques for effective root cause analysis investigations and successful corrective actions
- Raise effective quality plans, inspection plans to achieve specific product requirements
- Working with the Quality Manager to review the Company Quality Management System and to develop and implement effective improvements where required ensuring that processes are established and records maintained to provide evidence that the QMS is effective.
- Assist the Quality Manager in the setting effective KPI’s for measuring the performance of the business management systems and ensure that these are regularly reviewed
- Attend Project Meetings and provide meaningful input to assist the running of successful Projects
- Carry out internal audits in accordance with the Company Quality Management System audit schedule
- Act as the voice of the customer and demand the highest quality expectations from all departments within the Company
- Working within a risk based approach to quality – ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Build and manage the companies SAP IQC / IPQC systems
You will ideally have
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ previous experience of working in a similar role in an electronics manufacturing environment or similar.
- Knowledge of quality management systems and processes
- A strong academic background
- ISO 9001 Auditing skills
- Ability to analyse and challenge areas for improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good organisational skills
- Practical, logical thinker to achieve objectives against set deadlines
- Able to prioritise and co-ordinate workloads
- Strong tram working skills
- Problem solving techniques and skills
- Understanding of engineering drawings and manufacturing processes
- Ability to present data effectively
- Possessing a ‘Can Do’ attitude being quality focused and orientated
Are you the next member of the team?
Pyronix is a growing business, driven through technological and manufacturing excellence. The team are highly motivated and dedicated to ensure our products surpass the demands of the customer at every level. If you have experience and qualifications in the areas above, with the ability to work as part of a team, with focused and individual skill-sets, then we want to hear from you.
You can expect to be rewarded, supported and valued at all stages of your Pyronix journey. Be the next member of the Market- leading team!
Looking forward to receiving your details to email@example.com or contact me on 07867 155562 for an informal discussion.
Any unsolicited submissions from recruiters will be considered a gift!