Department: Technical centre
Location: Pyronix Innovation Centre Doncaster
Closing Date: 20/05/2022
Based in our Technical centre in Doncaster
Highly competitive salary with an excellent Benefits package
Hybrid working option.
Pyronix is a world-leading manufacturer of electronic security equipment for use in residential, commercial and industrial applications in the intruder alarm market. We design a wide range of multi-award-winning wired and wireless intruder alarm solutions, utilising market-leading technologies developed exclusively by our in-house R&D team. We are seeking to recruit a test engineer to work within our Research and Development function providing a key service as part of the new- product lifecycle.
- You will take responsibility for all phases of testing within a development project, being the teams lead on mobile applications. Takes responsibility for the approval of a new product before handing the product over to the Product Test Manager for final sign off.
- Maintain an awareness of testing alternatives at a level where they can be analysed and the most effective testing strategy selected and agreed.
- Ensure that all product test issues and bugs are logged on the Product Test bug logging system.
- To make sure that all tests are covered and recorded, following the dedicated product test plan.
- To make sure that all testing is carried out against the Product’s Statement of Requirements (SoR) and Technical specification.
- To proof read Product Technical Documentation and report any technical errors back to the Technical Author.
- To support both internal and external product field trial test sites when required.
- Any other task or duty, which may be requested to do by your Manager or Director.
- Electrical / Electronic training and or experience.
- Understanding of mobile applications, technology and installation with this being a key part of the position.
- An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Competent with the safe operation of powered tools.
- Ability to use industry standard test equipment.
- Ability to work in a team or independently.
- Respond to requests from Product Test Manager and R&D Director as required.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
Are you the next member of the team?
Pyronix is a growing business, driven through technological excellence. The team are highly motivated and dedicated to ensure our products surpass the demands of the customer at every level. If you have experience and qualifications in the areas above, with the ability to work as part of a team, with focused and individual skill-sets, then we want to hear from you.
You can expect to be rewarded, supported and valued at all stages of your Pyronix journey. Be the next member of our Market- leading team!
Looking forward to receiving your details to Steve Mckiernan (Talent Partner) email@example.com or contact me on 07867 155562 for an informal discussion.
Any unsolicited submissions from recruiters will be considered a gift