The DIGI-WIFI/XA is a single path communicator that enables remote control of the system via the HomeControl+ App and PyronixCloud platforms, as well as InSite UDL software and Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) connection. As the DIGI-WIFI/XA connects directly to the property’s existing internet via Wi-Fi into the router, there is no need to worry about additional data usage, monthly contracts or keeping it topped up.
• Uses existing broadband.
• Communicates via the PyronixCloud, so no complicated port forwarding setup is required.
• Low cost installation with no additional costs other than the existing broadband connection.
• Can send push notifications directly to the user’s smartphone via the HomeControl+ App.
• Easily programmed using automatic or manual settings.
• Fully secure IP connection.
• Compatible with InSite programming software.
• Requires no cable to the panel and does not need mounting near a phone line.
• Supplied with an antenna.
CSL ARC Signalling
Allows alarm messages to be sent to a central Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) via common protocols Fast Format and SIA.